måndag 28 mars 2011

Spike

Ahhhh, my head. I think I'm sobering up. It's horrible. Ah... God... I wish I was dead. 

You can say whatever you want about James Marsters. He will always be the no.1 vampire.
Ever!

 You know you take the killing for granted. And then it's gone. And you're like, I wish I'd appreciated it more. Stopped and smelled the corpses. 

Closely followed by Stuart Townsend in  Queen of the damned. Okay, he might start to get old, but Buffy is no longer in making, and therefore, Spike will always be young, not just because he is a vampire. He is one of very few of the vampires who look just as hot when he is all bumpy headed as he does when he's not. Together with Drusilla he makes the perfect couple. Both are maniacs, but in two different ways, and they need each other to survive. Dru needs Spike's caring, and Spike needs Dru's unconditional love (which later on don't seem to be that unconditional). Spike appeals to everyone, men and women. He is whom every man want to be, and he is whom every woman wants to do.

Memorable Spike Quotes:
What's this? Sittin' around watching the telly while there's evil still afoot? It's not very industrious of you. I say we go out there and kick a little demon ass! What, can't go without your Buffy, is that it? Let's find her! She is the chosen one, after all. Come on! Vampires! Grrr! Nasty! Let's annihilate them, for justice, and for... the safety of puppies... and Christmas, right? Let's fight that evil! Let's kill something! Oh, come on! 
Death is your art. You make it with your hands day after day. That final gasp, that look of peace. And part of you is desperate to know: What's it like? Where does it lead you? And now you see, that's the secret. Not the punch you didn't throw or the kicks you didn't land. She really wanted it. Every Slayer has a death wish. Even you. 
I know I'm not the first choice for heroics. And Buffy's tried to kill me more than once. And I don't fancy a single one of you at all but...actually all that sounds pretty convincing. 
It's a big rock. I can't wait to tell my friends. They don't have a rock this big. 
Maybe not as dark and moping and have those puppy eyes Angel have, but Spike would rule over Angel any day of the week!
Spike is a man whom everyone fears, even though he makes some really stupid mistakes once in a while.

And... He's got the british accent, he can sing (even if we don't get to see that much, but as every other Spike loving fan, I have all of James Marsters CD's on MP3).

He is the bad boy all girls love even if they refuse to accept it. Even Buffy Summers.

This one love I have had since I was 10!
That is crazy! I mean, he appeals to every woman, whatever age she is!
So, when do we destroy the world, already?

Pictures:


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar