måndag 14 mars 2011

The un-censoured version of Twilight.

This is what really happened when Bella Swan moved to Forks, Washington.

Part 10

Bella didn't know how long she had been standing there. Minutes? Hours? Days?
She just couldn't believe it! She were so angry. How could he do that? And just leave? And it was Friday today so she couldn't even be mad at him in school tomorrow.
- Oh, fuck my life.
Bella went inside again and started the dinner. Microwave pizza. Yum! Then the phone rang.
- Hello, Swan residence, this is Bella.
- Hey Bella! It's Jacob.
- Jake! Hi! What's up?
- Nothing really. We were just wondering whether your dad's home tonight? Billy wants to watch the game.
- Oh, sorry. He's working late tonight.
- Oh, okay. Well. I'll guess I see you some other time then.
- Wait. Um... I guess you can come over anyway. I don't know when my dad is going to be home. All I know is "late".
- Oh. Okay. I'll see what we can do. I don't doubt one minute dad would say no to watching the game. But I think it would be too much if your dad isn't there. Well... See you Bella!
He hung up and Bella went back to watching the pizza spin round and round in the microwave.
She sat down at the kitchen table, but it was so quiet. To quiet.
She went into the living room and put the TV on.
There were new on about a killing. Someone had killed a fisherman not to far away, and they said the police had some fresh tracks. They were going to be on it all night now.
- Oh. I guess dad isn't coming home at all then...
Bella was a bit disappointed. This probably meant her dad would be busy all weekend. If not with tracking, but with paper work. And someone had to be at the phone at all times at the police station.
- Maybe it isn't to late to change my mind about the shopping trip in Port Angeles.
She lifted the phone of it's hock and dialed he number to Jessica's.
- Hey Jess. It's me. Bella.
- Hey Bella.
- Is there still room for one more down to Port Angeles tomorrow?
- Yeah sure. But weren't you busy?
Bella turned around just as they showed the bloody fisherman on TV. Bella hated blood.
- Um... No. Something else came up. But I'll see you tomorrow then?
- Yeah. That would be nice. I pick you up at nine?
- Sounds great. See you tomorrow. Bye
- Bye.
She hung up and went back to the sofa.
-"...the fisherman was emptied on blood, and the police know nothing more at the time."
Bella turned the TV off, and went to get a book. Her favorite. Jane Austen.
As soon as it got quiet, she started to think of the kiss. Every time she read about kissing in the book. She started to think of Edward.
In her lawn.
Kissing her.
Had anyone seen them? Oh dear god I hope not!
His lips has been so cold. So where his hand.
Bella hated this. She didn't like him in particular. He were arrogant. Well, polite, but not to nice. But still. She were drawn to him. She wanted him.

Bella jumped high when the doorbell rang.
- Hey Bells! Hurry up! Dad want to watch the game, and he is starting to get really grumpy.
It was Jacob.
Bella hurried to open, and barely had the time to move out of the way for Billy. He wheeled himself into the living room and turned the TV on again.
- Hey Jake. I don't really fancy the game. Can you come sit with me in the kitchen instead?
- Sure Bells.
They went into the kitchen and Jacob sat down.
- So. Why do I not see you at school? You must be..?
- I'm sixteen. But I go to school down at the reservoir.
- Oh. Okay.
- Why? Don't you have friends here?
- Sure. It's just... Well I don't know. It's easier to talk to you.
Jacob blushed.
Bella too.
Billy helped them ease the tension by yelling some really nasty words on some of the players. Or the whole team. They weren't really sure.
- He shouldn't get that excited, Jacob said. The doctors says he will have an heart attack if he does. Do you know him?
- Who? Your dad? His doctor?
- No. They guy walking towards your house.
Bella looked behind herself. She saw Edward. He walk walking. No again. He was floating towards her house and knocked at the kitchen door. Bella sighed and opened.
- Hey Edwards. What do you want?
- Oh nothing. You have company? I'm so sorry to interrupt.
He looked so casual Bella wanted to punch his face in. He had no right to be here from the start.
- Well... What do you want?
- Oh. I was just going to say I'm sorry. You know... For kissing you.
Bella were once again speachless. And she could see Jacob flinch at the table.
- Well... I'll be going again. Didn't mean to interrupt you two in something important.
He turned around and left them.
- So. Is he..?
- No.
- But you...
- No. He kissed me. Out of the blue. I don't even like him.
- Oh. Okay. Well. I better go out to make sure dad hasn't died.
Jacob went out and sat down in the sofa. Bella followed, but they didn't say one more word during the evening.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar