lördag 26 mars 2011

Stressen tar över min mage som blir ett svart hål. Fast... Den försvinner inte ändå...

I'm sat here clicking myself trough the menus of Final Fantasy XII.

Then I realized... I now know why I have been so stressed out recently. Today (it is Saturday today right?), I have been to the gym, but other than that, I have only wrote and essay on Zarathustra.
Okay I thought, well, nice, then I don't have to bother about it next week, but can relax a bit then. But now, I realized, I was not just blogging at the same time as I was playing FFXII, I was also marking the chapters in Fighting the forces that's need to be read, and I can't really concentrate on the game at hand as I know that, if I play games now for 3-4 hours, that means I will have to do 3-4 more hours of work next week!

How stupid isn't that.

This might be the reason why I feel I have a stone or a knot in my stomach every day.
This might be the reason why I have to sit and pluck hairs out of my computer keyboard every hour or so.
This might be the reason why I sleep poorly.
This might be the reason why I cry almost every day.

But I'm not doctor, so I don't know.

Well, NOW it is really time for some FFXII!
(and I know that in an hour, I will pick that book up and go to bed reading instead. What's wrong with me?)

1 kommentar: