lördag 26 mars 2011

The un-censoured version of Twilight.

This is what really happened when Bella Swan moved to Forks, Washington.

Part 13

When Bella woke up the next morning, she was surprised the sun were once again floating in trough the window. She took a quick look at the clock, and realized it was past noon.
- Oh, shit!
She ran downstairs, but the house were empty. She found a not on the fridge. Her dad had gone fishing early, and would probably be away all day.
- So much for father and daughter bonding activities, she said under her breath.
The phone rang and she jumped.
- Swan residence.
- Bella. You are not welcome in the reservoir any longer.
A click was heard.
It was Billy Black. And he had hung up on her. Bella didn't know whether she were the most furious about him hanging up, or disliking her so much.
She put the phone back on it's hook, and it rang again. Bella answered.
- Swan residence.
- Oh Bella hey! It's Jess. You startled me. I had barely dialed your number when you picked up.
- Sorry. I was just right to the phone.
- So, what did you do last night?
- Oh, nothing. Took an early night. What about you?
That was a disastrous question. I realized, buy the background sound in Jess phone, she was outside. Our phone were a boring stuck on the wall inside phone, and I wanted to go out in the sun and pretend I was in Phoenix on a spring day. It took Jessica at least one and a half hour to get trough with the night before.
The last question she asked bothered her.
- So Bella. Whom is taking you to the dance on Saturday?
- Huh?
- You know...
- Oh. Sorry. I don't know if I'm going. Might take a quickie home to my mother then and pick up some stuff. You know, take and extra day of school or something. So I haven't said yes to anyone yet.
- That's cool. Well, see you in school tomorrow.
- Yeah, bye.
Bella hung up and went for some cereals and prepared to go outside to sit and maybe get just a few rays of sun. The kitchen door was stuck. Bella got annoyed and pulled it a bit harder, and she almost pulled it off the hinges!
- Oh my god. I-I-I'm strong, but I never really realized I was THAT strong.
She sat down on a quilt on the grass and munched her favorite cereals. But they tasted weird.
- Maybe they are out of date.
She went inside. The box said they weren't out of date till June 2014.
- Ha! Proof! The world is not ending in 2012, Bella said to herself. Well, maybe it's the milk then?
She checked the milk to, but it was perfectly fine. Oh well. I just grab some eggs.
Bella gulped 4 or 5 eggs down. She was ravenous.
Then she went outside again and did some homework before the clouds so famous in Forks came back.
She decided the best thing to do was sending her mother a mail
She started the computer and started to type.

Dear Mother,
how Phonenix? Or have you moved to Florida already? How's Phil? Still pitching like a loser? ;)
Forks is... Okay. There are some cute boys here but the surroundings are too green! And too rainy. And to... Not Phoenix. I miss home, but I do kind of like it here. I have new friend. Her name's Jessica. And she has a boyfriend, he just don't know it yet, and his names Mike. He is also nice.
I have apparently pissed of Billy Black, but I don't know why. I have just decided he's old and senile and stupid. No harm. I just hope his son don't hate. He is nice. His name is Jacob. I really like him.
Umm...
I don't know what to say. Charlie says hi. Even though he is out fishing at the moment because the SUN is actually in Forks today.
Well,
Love you Mom.
/Bella xox


She pushed sent, and went back to her homework. She finished a few assignments so they were able to be handed in tomorrow. Some good, some... Less good. But trig had never really been Bella favorite subject. She was happy though that she had been able to sneak her old essay with her to Forks, that meant less work on some courses. When finished she threw herself on the bed, window open because now the sun were seen trough it and decided to read on of her favorite books. Sense and sensibility.

Bella woke from fairytale land quickly when she heard someone being on the way, and a knock in the window. When she looked up, she saw Edward sitting there, casually, one leg hanging inside.
- What do you want?
- Nothing. Just thought I'd drop by and see how you are. And ask if you want to go to the dance with me?
- Wa... Who... When... Me? Yo-u-u... Wait a minute! What?
- I asked if you wanted to go to the dance with me?
- Um... Okay. But, I'm not sure I'm going. I might take a flight home to Phoenix and grab some more stuff I need.
- That's okay.
He went over to the bed and laid down next to me.
- So, what are you reading.
I showed him the front page, and realized. I hadn't chosen the book because it was my favorite, but because the heroes name were Edward. Just like him.
He came closer and closer, and I could feel his breath again, but this time, I could also feel the coldness of his skin, as he took my arm again and he kissed it. All the way from the hand up to my ear and back down to the bend of my arm.
- Edward?
- Mhm.
- Why are you doing this?
He stopped for a second.
- Because you like it.
Bella couldn't disagree.
Again he bit her, and she could feel herself becoming faint. But he stopped, just before she passed out and he rolled her sleeve down again . She looked at him when he were on his way out.
- Who are you?
He looked at her.
She could see the torment in his eyes.
And then he left, and Bella fell asleep in the sun.

1 kommentar:

  1. sv: åh, de va ju långt bort :O min bor bara ca 1 timme ifrån, men han jobbar ju varje dag ._.

    SvaraRadera