måndag 21 mars 2011

A post that's edited through the day...

I'm going to try and make this an post, that I write and edit through out the day.

8am - 1pm
This weekend I have decided on trying to lose weight. Not much. Just a few kilos, and one of the short term goals (week) I have decided is that I should eat breakfast EVERY day, at normal breakfast time (9am... Maybe not very normal, but for me and as long as I don't work, or have classes in school... That's how it's going to be...). And today I managed to get up and eat breakfast! Woo!
Oat and milk and berries... Om nom!
I have decided to go trough with the Jillian Michaels regime. Right now, not exactly, as my exercise days look a lot different with more aikido, and hers has a lot of weight training. But I will try and use her method anyway. So the goal now is to start eating healthier.

So now I have been watching the first hour or so of Caché (I will have a review when I'm finished), and I am sat knitting a cloth for Jonatan's flat. Only reason I paused is that I needed to go get a measure tape.

1pm-4pm
The film was really poor. I hate it... I don't ever want to watch it again. But I am not very surprised, as it was French. I have just a few French (all of them Jeunet's) films that's okay.

And I just had the most super delicious pasta salad for lunch! Until I acidentially stumbled upon a thinspiration blog. It made me feel rather sick about myself in so many different ways. It made some of the personal problems I am struggling with come back. But this time I tried to repress them to nothing.

Now I have to start with this incredibly dull assignment on writing the essay on this film!

4pm-5pm
Been writing a whole page of the essay now! That is kind of good, but for once, I don't think the subject is to hard. I had been happier if the essay had been two pages instead of three though, as it is a bit much if the quality of the text should be good. But I will try and see if it works out okay.

Soon time to take a cup of tea and an orange before going to Aikido.

5pm-9pm
Was teaching the children's class in aikido, did a lot of Ikkyo, and then my first proper class in I don't know how long, almost a week since I did any aikido at all, even longer since I got really sweaty. Now my back hurts like hell!

Had some toasts and preparing for Jonatan to call, and go to bed and read Reckless by Cornelia Funke.

Was a rather okay day, and tomorrow I will try and finish of my essay, and then go to the gym for a bit and exercise my lower body a bit. Wanna get toned for the summer aye!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar