måndag 7 mars 2011

Making a sweater.

A bit angry at my knitting!
It just twists and turns all the time!

I'm trying to make a sweater a grey one. It's the first time ever I do a pattern on my own, and I'm a bit afraid how the sleeves will turn out. But the design otherwise, I think will look great. I taken the design of a regular polo, and a shirt I used to have ages ago, and we will see how the result will turn out. Hopefully, real great, so I don't have to freeze next winter.

I will show the result as soon as it is done, and when I remember to bring my camera here again. This will be my "at my boyfriends"-project, and all the other things (socks, cardigan, table cloth) I will do at home. I'm also making a tube, where I can put my knitting needles when I do not use them. I will probably finish that one when I get home tomorrow.

But at the moment, I do toooo many knitting projects, and I have so many that I intend to do. But as soon as I have finished this shirt (or I'm out of yarn so I have to wait to finish it, what ever comes first), i will try and make a small knitted "table cloth" for a piece of furniture in my boyfriends hallway.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar