tisdag 12 april 2011

Bitten... Again...

Okay, now I get really tired of this. Have SMeyer actaully written anything that haven't been written before?
In a earlier post I have translated an essay I wrote last summer, wondering whether Twilight is a rip-off.
Now, when I have read about 80 pages in bitten, first published two years before the first Twilight book, I get really annoyed.

Okay. Bitten, Elena, the only ever female werewolf... Hey, wait a minute. Doesn't this ring a bell.
In Twilight Leah Clearwater, become the only female werewolf, as heritage going only trough males, just as in Bitten. Okay. I can agree on this Elena got bitten by a werewolf, and Leah inherited it, but still... It's the same idea!

And I also find lots of similarities between how Elena and Bella behaves, and I still I have only read 80 pages!
I mean, they both worry whether they are normal and fit in (even Edward and his family does that, and there are more similarities, they do it because they are not human, just like Elena).

C'mon! I have never seen this amount of stealing from other books like SMeyer do! I really haven't!

I really do not look forward to the rest of this book...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar