fredag 8 april 2011

Banks + Manuel = !

I have to say, I really do have two new idols.

One of them being Jay Manuel, canadian make-up artist mostly known from Americas Next Top Model, where he is art director of the photo shoots. I would love to have his wit, but mostly I would love to have his sense of knowing whether a photo is nice or not. To know what works, and what not works. Also, he is quite awesome at doing make up, and I really love his "natural" make ups. I would really like to know how to do such make ups!

I just liked this picture because I have that
hair cut at the moment! Almost...
The other one, of course Tyra Banks. Tyra has such an amazing body. I mean, who wouldn't love to have her body measures?
(34C-23 1/2-35 1/2 which would be about (75D - 60 - 90) in European bra size and centimeters.) Not that I would like to have her measures, as she is 15 centimeters taller than me, and therefore, I would look chubbier than her if I had. But I mean... Still... She looks hot!
But I wouldn't mind being as tall as her sometimes either.
But Tyra impresses me also because she's kinda smart. She has (had) her own talk show, and she is still a famous top model.
And even though some people would probably say things like "Oh, why would you like someone who just lives on her looks" and such, well, she still does a lot of things on her own, she started 2 different tv-shows, she left home at 17 to become a model, moving to France and so on. Tyra is a strong woman, she loves all kind of people, she loves people who are special, not like everyone else, she gives everyone a chance.

Ed 13/4-11 And when you find such amazing pictures of them: http://picsauce.com/post/4554161201/dont-forget-to-smize, then you can't ignore to love them!

Pictures: http://mimmpi.blogg.se/images/2010/tyra-banks-20051222-92833_108981765.jpg

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar