söndag 1 maj 2011

New obsession

Okay, I mentioned it before, and now I will let this have a whole own post.
My new obsession:

Eric Northman!

In this case, there is two! One from the TV-series, and one from the book.
I like both!
Neither of them are actually better than the other, and I want both of them!

Alexander Skarsgård, makes a perfectly hot, evil bad boy Eric Northman, Eric Northman in the Charlaine Harris books, are just a bad boy the same, but still, he is showing a lot more... love? Maybe it is lust, but he really wants Sookie, that I can't notice in the Northman portrayed by Skarsgård.


I have never really been interested in anything Skarsgård before, but hey, anyone can change their minds, can't they?
And the Northman I imagine through Charlaine Harris, omg...
Omg...
OMG!
That is just...
Sometimes, I am really happy for my great imagination!
That is even sexier than the picture above! Seriously.

Imagine this.
Tall
Blonde
Muscular, but still not to bulky
An angelic face
Fangs
Half long really blonde soft hair
Big crotch?

A serious bad boy who wants you for the evening, but has no value in his promises, who do what ever he wants.

Oh...

I seriously do not understand why Sookie wants Bill. Bill is lying, running away, mentally abuses her, cheating on her and on one occasion rapes her, and he says "I love you Sookie", Eric says "I will have you close as long as you are useful to me, but I want to do you", and he means it, I really think that being with Eric would have been a more healthy decision for the poor little woman. (or well, if it is what it takes to be one with Eric, I can be that poor little woman any day!).

I just realized. I am a film science student, with minor in literature.
Can I do work on True Blood/Southern Vampire Mystery?
Yes I can, and some day, I will!<3

Pictures:

3 kommentarer:

  1. Ja det där är ett monster som gärna får flytta in under min säng... Grr... Jag vill ha honom! Men fjärde boken verkar handla liiter mer om honom... Can't wait! Eller jo, tydligen kan jag ju det eftersom jag haft fjärde boken hemma i över ett år... Men du förstår vad jag menar ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Woa! hade jag haft fjärde boken efter att ha läst de 3 första, då hade jag skitit i tentamens och jobb och LÄST! :o

    Haha ;)

    Ska dyka i den så fort den dyker upp på biblioteket i Linköping på engelska igen ;)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jag är på 7 boken nu och jag är helt besatt av böckerna!!!!!
    sufie.myshowroom.se

    SvaraRadera