fredag 19 augusti 2011

I wonder...

...if Henry Selick hates Victoria Beckham.

The past few evening we have been watching Coraline, an adaption of Neil Gaiman's children's book, and it hit me, that as soon as "The other mother" gets mad and does not look like the real mother, she immediatley becomes... Victoria Beckham.

You know, the bob, the skinny waist, the thin arms and the bony face.

Victoria Beckham...

...and The other mother?

I even wonder if those sunglasses she wears almost all the time could count as button eyes?




P.s now when I was looking, I even found this picture!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Haha det hade jag inte tänkt på! Men det är ju sant... Hon ser precis ut som Mrs. Beckham...

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så fort jag såg när hon fick boben, där när hon växte! xD

    SvaraRadera