måndag 27 juni 2011

My new goals...

... are not going to well actually!
June 20th I wrote a post on how my new goals went on. Now, six days later... I'm back where I started.
I just hate it when it's holidays, and you are not able to train as you usually do!
On the other hand, knowing me, and knowing there were opportunity to drink lots of soda, and I didn't and I didn't eat that much ice cream... It could have been a LOT worse!

I now have 19 days, to lose 3 kilos.
(Okay, I will have to see after my period is over, as I might have gained a bit weight in just water, but as it seems, I'm back where I started.)
The fact I have even more homework to do this few weeks (which means more time sitting on my butt).

To even try and make this possible, I have planned on 1800 kcal a day, and I will do ten minutes of "weightlifting" before I go outside and run/do aikido, and ten minutes after.
This will not make wonders, and I will not loose huge amounts in 19 days, but it might make a small difference! Also I will add one more day of running. I will write 2,5 km on all, but it might be 3 some day, and some day I might do interval training... But this is the basic schedule.

So now it looks like:
Mondays: 10 min "weightlifting", 2,5 km jogging 10 min "weightlifting"
Tuesday: 10 min "weightlifting", aikido, 10 min "weightlifting"
Wednesday: 10 min "weightlifting", 2,5 km walking (I still need to rest my body, but this will differ between walking and running) 10 min "weightlifting"
Thursday: 10 min "weightlifting", aikido, 10 min "weightlifting"
Friday: 10 min "weightlifting", 2,5 km jogging 10 min "weightlifting"
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: 10 min "weightlifting", 2,5 km jogging 10 min "weightlifting"

Also I will try and do my best to add a an hour or so of boxing, and if my legs feels okay, I will try and jump some rope. But that's only if I can find motivation, and time, and energy!

I said I was not going to make a schedule, but now I need to see results, preferably quick. I just can't stand it failing to reach a goal I have made for myself!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar