måndag 20 juni 2011

More new goals

Well, as you all (of course) remember, June 11th I made up some new goals in participation for my uchi deshi week in July. 

One of the goals was to be able to run 2,5 kilometers, under 17 minutes. Yesterday I beat that time. I ran on 16min50sec!


Now I feel like I have to put up a new goal!

So from now, I need to be able to run 2,5 kilometers in 16min30 sec. 
I have now also started to run 3kilometers, but the first time I did that, it went so bad, I'm not sure I dare to try again today! But I think so.


On my other goal, to lose 3 kilos (almost 7lbs(6,6lbs) or about half a stone (0,47st), for you who don't know how much a kilo is), is going okay. This morning I was at 67,8, so I have lost 1,3 kilos! (almost 3lbs!)
I'm rather pleased actually!


As soon as I get my money, paid the things I need to pay, and so, I will see if I can get a "12-time stamp-card" at the swimming-pool, and try and do some swimming too!

Actually, I have realized, that I have no rewards or treats if I can actually manage these two goals.
I had in mind buying a new pair of jeans, or a few books, or maybe a swimsuit... But I have no idea. Should I be setting two rewards as I have two goals?

Please come with suggestions!

Edit:
I know know what the goal will be if I manage to lose the weight. I found a pair of really cute short shorts last time we were at stadium. If they are still there. I will buy them!

Even though I think I found a pair in black? I need to check that up again!

Aren't they nice?


Picture:http://www.stadium.se/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/Stadium-SwedenB2C-Site/Stadium/sv_SE/Products/Medium/117317_002.jpg

And for those of you who wonder if I will have rewards for the actually two time I have beat my running-time so far? Maybe. But probably no. I have one day a week that I can eat anything I like, but recently, that day has occurred more than once, so therefore I will not reward myself for that. But maybe I will get some small rewards if I beat the time again so that I can make a new goal time! That's why it's so hard to add a goal. One can not have a to big reward, but this weekend in Sweden there is a festive holiday... So we'll see!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar