söndag 19 september 2010

This is England + Election + Sushi = pulled muscles

Pulled my stomahc muscles so now I'm in pain. But o well...
Yesterday I was doing some scapping, I didn't get finished, because I don't know what to with my piece really, if it will be a regular card, a postcard, or what it will end up like, but I have to get away to buy some more sturdy paper before anyway to glue it on before I decide as it is a bit, well, fragile might not be the correct word, but, yeah, it's... Not appropriate to do anything with at the moment. If you have any ideas, please tell me! :)

Next time I'm doing anything I will try and make a bookmark, or more, as I got way to little of things like that, and I always read too many books!
So it is a must for real!

This evening wi
ll include an election night watch, sushi and some film or films. Will start with "This is England" a very muchly awesome film! I do recommend it to anyone who haven't seen it yet.

It will be a political evening today as This is England is about the nazi movement in the British 80's. A very touching film about a 10-12 year old who gets dragged into it, as he has no other friends. It starts out alright for the guy as they are more a part of the non- racist skin head movement, but then one of their old friends shows up and everything turns into something completley else.

Well, now it will be the sofa, crisps and the Mr and a film!

Byeeee! :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar