torsdag 30 september 2010

As the photo nerd I am...

I were walking back home from training today in the beautiful, but rather cold weather, and found the most wonderful red leaf on the way, and of course I had to take some pictures. I really love my camera, and I have to figure out all the settings, because so far I have adapted the pictures after how it looks like, using auto on everything, and do the best of it. But it has worked quite well so far anyway.
This one on the left is one of the original pictures that I took.


And these two following are the photoshopped versions I made. Not much change but a bit, just for the effect! I really love the red colour coming to its right in the picture on the grey background! Just so lovely!


This was the colour I wanted on my desk! That is just so unfair that it is about painted when I find a good sample of the colour I like! Red+Black=<3
So unfair!
Now I just need to find a nice red or purple colour for my armchair, which I will put new padding into first though. It's not to comfy at it is at the moment.



And that state of my hand yesterday was just horrible. I had paint about everywhere, it looked like I hade punched someone very, very hard... Many times. But I think the red desk will look great with my black furniture, even though I had been wishing for a darker colour.

Well, I wont complain to much about it, at least I got a desk! That's a starts, now I just need to buy a proper chair and my back pains will go away (I hope).

Well, it's time to start with some reasonable things instead, as tomorrow will be hectic, got to get up early and go buy a new can of paint, and hope I will finnish the desk before I get my new tv-bench!
Wish me luck!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar