fredag 17 september 2010

Photo session? Na, more like Milla Jovovich!


I think that tomorrow, if I will have a minute over I will seriously take some pictures!
I haven't touched the camera in ages and I'm really starting to get itchy fingers now, also I will try and make some more scrapping, but this time I will make the paper from scratch! :)
Then I will make a card or somthing, least I will try!

How I miss summer and taking pictures in the Gothenburgish nature!

Probably will go down there next summer again and take some more! Still got a lot of them to edit on my external harddrive though so I might have work still.

Tonight me and the Mr saw the new Resident Evil film in 3D. Resident Evil: Afterlife.
Watching Milla Jovovich in black tights for an hour and 36 minutes was quite awesome. So if you planned to see the movie, do not read further!

I was annoyed though that the armory door was not shut tight as everything else was locked up and impossible to get inside. Also that when she put a explosive device her rope didn't break or come lose from the roof.
And there was a lot of Matrix feeling when you was able to see bullets in slow mo in a proper Matrix trademarking and the big guy who just randomly shows up reminds a lot of the murderus guy from Texas Chain Saw Massacre or Mike Meyers in Halloween.

The film was just screaming TV-game and are very much alike the other films in the series. The new thing by Umberella Corp. this time was a small device put on non-T-virus infected people who made them catatonic and put them in containers similar to those in Minority Report.

On the whole, the new film is similar to the others as in Alice saving the world, but this time it seems like she is saving the world in five or six different films at the same time.
But it was alright and I would probably watch it again and I will most probably buy it when the DVD price has dropped.

Well, that's all for today, now it's bedtime for me and the Mr!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar