tisdag 21 september 2010

Lucky day and hot chocolate recipe!

Walking out the door this morning, it was cold! Absolutley freezing cold!

But that also put a smile on my face, finally, now you can put on scarves, gloves, hats, woolen caps, and lots of others accessories. My two faourite accessorie
s must be two of my scarves, one is a bright red enormous one made out of acrylics and my red and white palestina scarf.

Yesterday I also got the best present for my birthday (except for the Mr coming over for the weekend) and that was a big package of scrapping things! There were everything from stickers, to papers and envelopes, so now there will be scrapping going on!

As soon as I'm finished with a di
scussion and have written two papers and the ideas for an oral presentation!
But at least I have the idea for some of the work. Well, now, no more school talk, I have a bad habit of doing that all the time I notice.

Been watching Citizen Kane now, and even though the story is not so fun, not really boring either, but for sure not catchy, the footage and the way they use the camera is brilliant, at least when you think of the fact it's made in 40's. I probably won't watch the film again though.

The story is simple (and I think I have seen modern films with this sto
ry too), it is the poor boy who is sent off to live with some rich man, and get brought up that way. Mr Kane becomes the number one chief executor on many of the famous news papers, but of course the most sold amount of papers in a day, is the one when he dies. He marries two famous women, and the whole idea with the film is that a group of movie makers is going to find out WHO Mr Kane really was, what did his last words "Rose Bud" mean? Whom was Charlie Kane deep inside? And the film plainly said, just his life story told by his old friends and family. A cute film, but with a tone of seriuosness and a dark side, how power makes people go crazy, think they can do anything, to anyone.

Also I met a friend today a quicky that I haven't seen in a while to get her some books I borrowed long ago! But then all I could think of was home, sleep, and football tonig
ht. Haven't sleept so well this night
So after a hectic day at University, and no training as I don't want to pull my muscles again there will be a nice relaxing evening, with a book and big cup of hot chocolate and looking forward for the book fair in Gothenburg this weekend.

How to make your own delicious hot choclate that will make you soft in the edges. Both litterally and metaphorically.
This will be about 2-3 dl of hot chocolate (2 cups)
Ingredients:
1½ dl of milk
20-30 grams of dark chocolate
½ table spoon of cacao
2-3 dl of cream (some of it will get whipped)
Warm up 1½ dl of milk with some dark chocolate (the more you use, the thicker it gets, but just a few pieces is enough) and mix in half a spoon of cacao and half a dl of cream. The rest of the cream is preferably whipped and put in the cup just before drinking it. Alternativley you can make 1 dl of strong coffee, heat the milk and add the coffee and chocolate (if you like, add some grated almonds). Add the cream and put whipped cream in it when served. This will probably be 3 cups instead of two as you add the coffee, not switch it for something.

It makes any evening better than the day was. Also had the time to take some photos (as you see in the blogpost) edit them in Photoshop and put them here, will be sat fixing up the picasa web album in a bit too, but now, shower and 1408! See you tomorrow!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar