onsdag 22 september 2010

Scrapping day, Writing day, Aikido day...?

Well, as I said, I was gonna give this scrapping thing a shot, and it is really fun to be honest, even though I still prefer to paint and write more as I always seem to get glue everywhere except where it's supposed to be, but I will buy a glue gun soon and se if it works better.
Well, after my outstanding present the other day, I decided that as a think you I had to do her a few cards.
So I made har a thank you card, and then a package with three cards that she can send to friends or family. Also I am making small containers for my sushi chop sticks so that they don't have to take up space in my kitchen drawers.

Even though I at the moment are more looking forward to the weekend, on Friday it's time to hoist sails towards Gothenburg, and spend the Saturday together with the wonderful one, and then on Sunday, it will be walking, walking, walking and even more walking at the book fair.
Think the weekend will be rather great, will try and find some good books too, but I'm afraid all my money will be gone as soon as I find a good scrapping or film store.
Oh the torture of having hobbies and interests!
People should like to do nothing instead, then they would have more money, and more time to do nothing at all! That is some good rea
soning! This evening I will try and do some excersise again too. Have been a while now and I noticed that this week of the month is not the best to not do any physical. The good thing is, I have at least stared with my English essay, the bad thing is... it was a lot harder than I could ever guess to write! I have sat for a few hours today and I have barelly written 500 words, and some of them are even quotes! Oh my, how am I going to pull this off?
Least I know what I will be reading on the train down to Gothenburg.

But I have to say, Spotify has been my saviour today, I don't know how I could have done this without it, some people really dont know that, even if there is a door or two between the laundry machines, I can hear them when they are screaming, lauging, talking and banging, well, I don't know what, but I'm pretty sure one day something in there will break, hopefully not before tomorrow so that I can have clean clothes in the weekend.
Tomorrow I will be trying and make a design for Halloween cards, and I have also planned on designing Christmas cards that I will do closer to Christmas, but I like the planning bit just as much as I like the actuall scrapping. But I think that the next big project I have to finish now is, well, there is two of them really:

1. Finihshing the painting in the hallway, but first I need to put some spackling paste in holes in the wall (and no, it was not me who put the holes there to start with, and I aslo think my hatrack need a new shade of white, one who fits blue walls more.

2. Finishing my leather coat, well, it's not actually leather, but fake, anyway, I need to finish it before winter time so that I don't have to freeze to death when in Stockholm and Linköping.

Speaking about Linköping, ah, next time I go there, I will definatley bring my camera and see if I can find some nice places to take picture, worst thing is, I have not seen that much so far that are good objects, but I guess that whit some Photoshop editing, even Linköping will look beatiful in the middle of November.

I guess it's time to get back to finnishing the essay now, see you tomorrow again!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar