lördag 2 januari 2010

1st January

Well, that's the first day of the new year thats over.
And I can't fucking sleep! Well, that's all my fault though, for sleeping until 12.30 this morning, and it could have been nice.. If it wasn't for the fact my media player is not working!
I will try and reboot the computer in a bit and see if i can get it to work because if I am going to stay up all night reading.. I wanna have a film on in the background!!!

Unfortunatley, I havent really gotten any further in the writting of my essay and it bugs me!!!
I really have to get going! Can't someone just give me a big kick in the bum and make sure I finish it by wednesday?
Well, I'll try and read atlest the next chapter, it's a kinda short one.

God!!! How quiet can a house be?? I don't even dare to put music on as I might wake my parents in the next room up and my dad is going to work early tomorrow! This just majorly sucks!

One thing that has botherd me while reading this animation theory is.. What has actually changed?
A lot more of the animation is digital today... BUT everything made by hand before is still made! Just that instead of a pen drawing a line you have a computer clickin where the line is going to be... It really hasn't changed at all has it?
I mean, you can compare the 3D animations to the clay animations. The clay figures you use your hands to put them in different positions while you move the character around with a click on the moise button on whatever animation program you're using! So what's the big new thing?
And another thing that has botherd me is the vauge specification the authors of the articles and books has on what animation really is! The whole books is just a big register on animators and very well formulated descriptions on what their films are about, now how they are made!!

Now I seriously want to get into the Flash animation course I found! Haha, and the russian!
And as soon as I get back to Torsby I will be starting to make a new animation in a green screen box! But I think I need to find a better video editing program than Movie Maker, so if someone has any good program to share, don't hesitate to tell me!
It will be interesting to try some of the different animations from the course that I didn't try, but would have liked to try out! Also, it's not to hard to actually make an easy animation table on your own, so I might actually make on pretty soon!

Well, I will try and get trough much of the crap thats written in the animation book tomorrow and see if there is anything that interests me, otherwise it seams like I have to spend half the work on trying to convince people that nothing has really changed but you just do it in another medium... And that will be hard, I need something more to convince people about it!

Least my cold are getting better, that just came at the worst possible time! I have had such head ache and been so tired that reading have been more of a nuissance than fun! Which is very odd for me!

Well, better get back to the reading now.. And don't forget to visit
http://sanna-b.deviantart.com

\m/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar