söndag 10 januari 2010

10th January

Well, back to the diary form of the blog for a while, till I found something else I have to write an essay on!
Bakc to high school tomorrow then I guess, Bio and Math here I come!

Least I can be happy as I can see my hair has grown a bit, and I am actually looking blonde! Spooky! But we'll see how long it takes till I'm dying it dark brown or black again! haha!
I'm not surprised if it becomes very soon!
But I will feel a bit stupid cutting it off if I do too soon!

And finally! A pair of trashy jeans that I can breat wearing! I either have to lose lots of weight or do something else to get into the
other pair if I am ever gonna use them again! haha!

And.. Posing pictures! lmao!

Well, I do have to try out the new camre dont I?
Haha! :)
Tomorrow I will try and get a few minutes to go outside (if it isn't to cold) and take some outdoors pictures! And possibly get some of the stuff I still havent moved up here from my nans!
But that will make it lots of pictures soon on deviantart.com possibly! If someones interested on checking them out (http://sanna-b.deviantart.com)

Trying to read "The Call of Cthulhu" by H.P Lovecraft, but it's not going to well as it is a very hard novel to read! And I think I have figured what novels I''ll be reading for the essay on comparing new and old horror and one is a Stephen King book on werewolves and then Coraline, as we have discussed wheter it's more horror or fantasy and, therefore there are a horror element in it! And then I got 3 more novels by H.P Lovecraft to read! I wanna die! Kill me again!

I'm a superstrong discoball who has to read non-fun novels! Could life suck more at the moment??

I mostly though wonder how on earth I will be able to get to sleep! I have been sleeping till 3pm like 3-4 days now and I need to be up at 7.30 tomorrow! How on earth will I succeed in doing that?
Well, I guess Ill go to bed with my biology book and try and see if I can get any sleep at all!

Wish me good luck!

\m/



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar