tisdag 5 januari 2010

4th January

I miss home so badly!
I really don't want to be here anymore, but I made a promise to stay until Monday so I'm keeping it!
Sat watching TV, which is weird as I never do that otherwise! Right now.. Cold Case.. And later.. First ever episode of McGyver with Richard Dean Anderson!

Least I've gotten somewhere on my animation essay, but it's going slowly, and if I have to go to Torsby just for the day tomorrow I will lose a whole day of writing! Which is not appreciated at the moment.

Other than that it's been a very uneventful day today!
I'm mostly sat just hoping the days go by fast so that my hair will grow so that I can get my Nikki Sixx hair cut and waiting for Aikido to start again on Monday 11th. Hopefully I will be doing the childrens class as I have loads of ideas on what to do!
Technically it is actually tuesday today (Woho!) but I think I need to pack up some stuff that needs to be brought back if we're going over to my flat tomorrow! For example some boxes, and some clothes, maybe even can get the last of the stuff from nan up to the flat to, that would be nice! And get the wooden panel down so that we can get it up and painted soon.

*Note to self: Remember to hire carpenters*

Thats means though that I have to go find my kitchentable too! Haha! I had almost forgot about that!
And also got to get down to Lasses Sport och Hälsokost and see if they got yeastpills! Or vitamin B.. Gosh. I thought I was gonna get some money left over this month! But hopefully I don't have to buy a that train ticket as I don't have to go away to mcuh this month. If it will be the same cost I will buy one anyway so that I can take extra trips down to Karlstad if I have to.

Na, I think it's better to actually go and read the theory now!

\m/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar