tisdag 12 januari 2010

11th January

Woho!
Got a lot of praise for the first childrens class in aikido this term! That was awesome to hear! I really hope we can do it the same way next monday as we did today! I really enjoy keeping them occupied and actually do something! I'm so proud of them today!

Well, been starting to think of what to write in my essay and have been brain storming a bit. I have decided though to keep it to only two books. Coraline and something made by H.P Lovecraft, probably "The Call of Cuthulhu".
As I see it though the essay will be hard to write when you don't generalize modern and classical horror, but has to be specific about the books. Well, I'll add some of the though I been having about it and see what it come to, the teacher apparently don't like me anyway.

Oh, I wish we could get the grades from the animation class soon! And the Sci-Fi & Fantasy I class! So that you can be sure you will get into the Sci-Fi & Fantasy II!

Well there has only been 1 + 1 work day and a weekend since they had to be in so... But they could hurry anyway!

Also, I wish it could stop being so very cold so that you can go outside and take some pictures!! I might do tomorrow anyway after going to school, but then I will have to dress up well as it is FREEZING still!
But there will probably be a lot of pretty pictures taken in this wheater!

\m/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar