lördag 16 januari 2010

16th January

Today has seriously been a Photoshopping day! Went to the gym and realised I need to fix the Aikido-poster so I did that, then I got stuck editing pictures I have taken, mostly yesterday.

God, how I miss the picture editing. Later I will have to start doing some math, and m
aybe some biology, but now I'm just enjoying me and PSCS3!

I will try and see what different things I can do with the settings of the camera tomorrow though! That will be kinda cool too. First weekend in ages I don't have so much to do that I have been sitting with the nose in my books. I once heard that if you were a greath photograph you don't need photoshop to enchanse the pictures, but I see it as a tool to create shadow
s and stuff that isn't there and never will be there or maybe colors that makes it looks better. I don't change m picture more than that.. I think that if you're a great photographer you can take awesome pictures but you still know that you can't always do anthing with just the camera. For me the photo and the editing go hand in hand. I just don't edit all pictures. It all depends on what sort of picture it is supposed to be.

I might actually even take the time to finnish m childrens book soon. God, I just start with too many things! Still looking for work too! Gawd!

Oh, and by the way. In just a bit more pictures I have done toda will be up at http://sanna-b.deviantart.com
Check it out if you like too :) I would be very happy if ou did! :)



I think I will start and study on how to read minds. Somedays I just wonder what goes trough peoples heads...

\m/


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar