onsdag 13 januari 2010

13th January

Woho! I'm better from my cold now! Even good enough to go to Aikido! Wahey! ;D

Well, we'll see how I feel tomorrow morning! lol
Got school at 10.30, gonna do some extra math *yeah man* and then the gym for a 30 min walk (just to cold outside to do that!) and then off to Sunne and more aikido!


Right, bed in a minute, but first, hair drying and then.. Well I'll just read a chapter or so in this book I got at the library today! But it's 11.30 om now so I won't be up to long!
The book I'm reading at the moment is "Mörkrädd" by Andreas Roman, and I think it will be kinda good actually!

Listening to: Unknown artist - King Cry Baby


Gonna try and check trough the pictures I got for the poster to and see if they got any good, and see which ones I can add on the home page, but I will take some more pictures on monday first when there is actually some people there!

Listening to: The Baseballs - Don't Cha

Well, I'll better be off to bed and do some reading now!

\m/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar