lördag 9 januari 2010

9th January


Waking up at 3pm (Y) haha!

So, well guessing I haven't dont that much today! Watched Arsenal - Everton 2-2 (1-1). Which was an awesome game really! And the snow was just... Pouring down!
Arsenal didn't play that very well, and had two INCREDIBLY lucky goals! And Denilson just collapsed on the pitch! Very scary! He just, fainted and got carried out!
Still no news on Arsenal.com on how he is either!!

And then, shower, coming outta the shower looking like fucking sparkle vampires!! I dont want to look like fucking Edward Cullen! It's bad enough I woke up one morning a few years ago looking like the guy in Tokio Hotel! That was almost worse! I don't like it very much! I wouldn't mind looking like a celeb.. As long as it's a girl! (Okay, none of those do actually look like guys so I shouldn't be too worried! lol)

Woho! Going home tomorrow again as I start high school on monday! :) And Uni on 22nd. But I will miss mum and dad a lot!

But I think my newly bought clothes (that I can't afford) will make up for it a bit.. After all, I got a 1029 kr skirt for only 250kr! And it looks really nice!
So I am really looking forward to going home too! And star going to the gym again and *gulp* starting to take kids trainings! Spooky! But I think it will be ok! Hopefully! And I might get my flash animation course! *yeah man*

So I might have to go and buy my train pass this month to anyway, darn! I don't really have the money to that because of me buying the clothes! I somehow feel real bad as it actually looked like I'd get some money left this month but no! Okay, I do have a savings account that I have 1000 kr on, but I was gonna pay my Hakama with that! But I maybe could wait till, like forever as I did with the gi!

Well, back to reading novels and listening to Mötley!!!

\m/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar