söndag 18 juli 2010

A somewhat happy girl!

Yeah man! Even I can do right sometimes
I wonder if this is like, my real big chance or not, maybe I should try, I might get caught, I might get bored, I might get happy and I might actually fall in love.

I'm not the kind of person who sees someone and know I love someone. I can feel attracted, but I don't fall in love.
This might just be it.
It has not been love at first sight. But it could maybe become love at 4th or 5th sight!
Well, I will see about it at the end of the month, then I will have a few days to really have a good time!

After spending a night close to talking, talking and more talking, there could be something more than just a night.
Love doesn't strike, love grows.

I do feel a tingeling feeling in my stomach when I think of him, when I think of the first kiss, but... Well, we'll see

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar