onsdag 14 juli 2010

A bit tired

At the moment I'm really tired of everything that has to do with Japan, or their culture or anything!
I haven't been reading or thinking or doing anything else than working with Japan, Japan, Japan...

Well, I've learned a lot about their history, even though I don't remember many names and I will have good quality on the historical facts in my essay, and hopefully it will help me a lot for the Japanese film course the fall, but... hey! I seriously will not read one word about Japan until then!
I'm sooo looking forward to when my True Blood season will arrive, and it's Vampire Weekend! Bring it on!
Nosferatu and True Blood and write an essay about that!
Oh, and Twilight too, but I could do without that...

The sun outside is tempting, and I think I will finnish the reading sitting outside, first of all, the computer won't take my time if I go outside either! I do need it, but the pauses for facebook just get longer and longer ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar