tisdag 13 juli 2010

Bright, bright future!

When a girl is happy she really is happy! There is so many things in her life that can both help and, turn the everything upside down.
Problems are supposed to be solved and that's precisely what I will do!
I will be able to flap my wings about a bit! To go to Stockholm in winter might not be the worst thing to happen to me!
To get away isn't the worst thing really. Might get a bit of a well needed perspective on the world to. That I will be doing something that I really like at the same time just don't make it worse I'd say!
So right now there are about as many things making the future bright as it is making it dark!
Well, soon one of my two big essays is finnished, will do a bit of extra reading before I finnish it off, but I don't think there is to much more to add to it.
Then I will as soon as I can get the other one going, but that will be a lot eaiser to write as there is more facts to find everywhere than to the other one.

And my laptop is most probably able to be fixed! Which is rather amazing! And to that I will get a 1TB of extern hard drive to put all the stuff on!
Bring on pictures and films!
And hopefully I will be able to do a complete re-installation of my o.s!

On the bad side... A minor fuck up with my courses have happened, but when thinking about it, realizing it won't be to bad anyway I think. As I was going to be having a term with nothing to do anyway except the work sample I need to have done! And I could always take it a bit easier than I have recently, and have a bit more time to do the work sample or something, maybe maje sure I got some spare time even!
I will have to see how many courses missing and stuff! But I think it will sort itself out in the end!

So, yeah, I would say life is pretty bright now, even though I got a lot of work to do, and a few sleepless night ahead of me! But it will be woth it in the end to have another 22,5 ESTC's for my bachelors degree.

Right now though, I'm looking forward to my trip next week! Will be so nice to see the ocean and stuff, se a town I have been to twice, but actually never seen.

I'm so excited about this autumn that I can't even get a proper blog post ffs! lol
And my dreams might just get true... Hopefully. They are a bit odd, but hey... They work.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, extremley beautiful!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar