söndag 11 juli 2010

Just a few thoughts...

When starting to read the third book about Japanese fairytales and ghost tales I'm wondering if I really will be pulling this off!
As I realised that if I can manage to get a passing grade in the economics test in august, I will have money for the autumn... That would be pretty awesome, even though it's pretty tough!

But I don't know when I will be able to get the litterature courses done if I don't get a passing grade on them in the beginning of August!

Also, the fact my computer has broke, doesn't make it easier! I hate it!
And I seriously need to be able to get power to it so I can save all my photos and stuff even if I buy a new one! Suck a duck, I hate it!
Found a really nice computer for sale, that I would love to get, but I also need a new refrigerator... Hmm, what to choose?
Well, if I get a new computer, I will be able to get the money for a new fridge anyway!

I'm, even though I'm pretty pissed off at the computer now, lookin sooo much forward to the future though, and I had such a lovely dream last night!
Even though, if I try and get a dream lexicon, the stuff it's about is not to bright, well, depending on what dream lexicon you use...
But if it would come true... Lucky me! =)

Also I hope my brother can help me with my laptop! Seriously, I'm using my mothers now and it's making me crazy!
No Firefox, no Vista, no passwords saved, no bookmarks saved wich I need to be able to get my essays going!
GAH!

Well, I really hope Miyasawa Kenji's fairytales will get me in a better mood, will try and finish the book today so I can start economics this evening, preferably BEFORE the world cup final!

Come on Spain! Come on Cesc!

That spanish manager has to be retared to not let Sesc play! He's one of Spains best players ever, so needed in his team, they can't win without him, and he's on the bench in the nationals?
I seriously don't get it! I mean, he's amazingly good!

O well, football is never logical...
<3 Miroslav Klose<3

Oh, and I think my hair finally has decided to start growing! About time! Gonna put in some extensions in october or something, that will be kinda cool, as long as I can get them in the same hair colour as my own is! And speaking about nothing. I do miss England!

Well this things are the main things, the tuff that's going on in my mind now:
* The Dream, about someone I migh have became a bit to fond of, especially when I barelly know him!
* Missing England! Badly!
* Looking forward to what I'm gonna do in just a few years! + My bachelors degree!
* Going away in the end of July!
* Cesc not allowed to play in spain!
* My computer and my essays!

Well, thats a lot for a small girl to have to think about!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar