fredag 1 juli 2011

Big disappointment

A few weeks ago, I bought the first eight books of the Sookie Stackhouse novels. 
After a while, I finally decided, it is time to go onto reading the fourth books.
Recently there have been a lot of vampire reading, but right now, I feel like this is what I want to read...
And the rest of the books I have borrowed, will go back to the library... Unfortunately, because I would like to read them...

I have heard that the fourth book are supposed to bring up Eric Northman a lot more than in recent books. In my world, Eric Northman does not look exactly like Alexander Skarsgård, but close enough.

So when I read on the back of the book:
Maybe that's why, when she comes across a naked vampire on the way home from work, she doesn't just drive by. [...] Eric looks just as scary and sexy (...) as the day she met him."

My thought was: Yeah man! I'm going to read about a naked Eric Northman! Om nom nom!

When I came to that specific part in the book it read:
I had a moment to notice that the man was tall, blonde, and clad only in blue jeans (...)
Hey! Wait a minute! That is not right. Wearing jeans is not being naked!

This is being naked:
Okay, he is not completely naked... But more naked than running around in jeans!

And yeah, for those who haven't already noticed... I'm sickly obsessed by vampires!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar