måndag 5 april 2010

5th April

That was sort of the last time ever I trusted my instinct.
It's the last time ever I will let myself fall in love, ever.

I always thought that it was just you being busy and thought "yeah, maybe, maybe someday".
But I was so wrong.

I now know, I mean nothing to you. I'm just a nuisance to you. A little stupid brat. Knows nothing, not mature enough, stupid, dumb, not serious about life...


This is not the first time someone has thought that of me, as everyone does that, so why did it hurt so bad this time?

Why?

Why did just you touch my heart so badly, you, who I knew could and never wanted to be mine from the start? Isn't that stupid?


You're a complicated man, and therefore it has always been complicated to be around you, but when one realizes that you have time for everyone except me, that hurts. That hurts more than anything..


When I know you have the time to get to know and see everyone, people you know, people you don't know, but not a girl that loves you...

That seriously hurt..



Least you could have told me "no, I'm not interested", that would have been the nicer thing to do, instead of letting me get my hopes up...

But I guess that was just to much to ask for too...


The worst thing is... I still love you, I just don't like you anymore...


This was the last time... If you ever change your mind, maybe I will be there again, maybe not, only time will tell, but I'm not running after you anymore though...


I's sorry if I should have noticed longer ago, but I don't go for subtile hints...
And if I'm wrong, prove it to me... If I'm not... Well, tough luck on me...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar