torsdag 18 februari 2010

18th February

Now let'se see...

I've just printed a paper with the russian alphabet and the next book I will buy is a "Russian Travel Guide" so th
at I will lean some easy phrases in russian! That's all good I think!

So I hope I will learn russian soon enough! Might take next summer to study politics and russian, haven't decided what courses I will put into my 30 ESTC's to get my economics degree.. We will see, hope fully I'll get 7,5 point of politics in the summer, and that will get me quite far on the way!

Why this interest in russian? To be honest, I don't know. I'm not really interested in languages, but I feel like I would like to be able to speak russian! It seems cool!

Other than that Im on a mission, I have decided to watch trough all of my films in order, backwards. Im on end of U now, tomorrow means I will be able to watch both Underworld Evolution (or if I watch that when I get back home later today) and Underworld. That is such amazing films, but I can't wait till I get to the new ones I bought, some of them seems really cool!!!

Argh! Also, I got an economics exam next week! I will do an epic fail on that one! It's waaaaaay to hard with this shitty economics and moral thing. I don't see the need for it, so it will be printing till there is paper coming out my ears tomorrow I guess. And I think choosing this weekend for Snowboarding was bad timing, but I really want to be out too, even if its going to be freezing!!!

\m/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar