söndag 26 december 2010

Mittens

Woho!

Finally I don't have to borrow my boyfriends mittens or freeze my fingers off anymore! I have just finished knitting my own really awesome mittens!
I did them with a double yarn using red and black (obviously doh!) and I think it is 100% acrylic, but I ran out of black at the end of mitten no. 2 and I just took the next black ball of black, and it had no label. The black yarn is called "Freja"from Black Sheep and I think the label on the red one read "Big Carina" and then I I put on a pair of buttons from "Scrapbooking Moments" (?)

Unfortunate, I will not tell you how I made them, as I have to refine the pattern before, but if you are used to knitting I guess you can figure it out anyway.

((Halleluja - Jeff Buckley))

I will try and make a similar scarf too or something. I have realized how fun it is to knit again. Right now I'm doing so many different knitting projects that I have had to put some away and stop to 2 at the time, otherwise I will never finish any of them! So right now, a scarf and a grey sweater for me in the same mode as my mittens, but they will only be one color. And I also have came a short bit longer with my "Matrix"-coat.


Later I will do a basic sweater for the boyfriend to, for his birthday, but I have to make sure I have enough money for yarn first.

A project I really would like to try is to make thick leggings that I have knitted myself, but I don't know where to start. What kind of needles I will have to use etc, so if ANYONE has a good idea or a description I would love to see it! (Preferably in Swedish though).

((Total Eclipse of the Heart (literal version)))

Well, I guess I better go finish my studying now and try and get some sleep!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar